Seth said, "To have kids, to go to stores, movies and all sorts of stuff."
Gee, so deep. He sort of mumbled out his answser and was clearly not in the mood to be mushy. I did find it amusing that the first part of his answer was "to have kids". Yep, can't be a good mom if you don't actually have any children to be a mom to! LOL
Joel's answer was a little more in depth and thoughtful. He said, "To believe in Jesus Christ, to follow God's Word, to read the Bible every day, love God, praise God, go to church, and singing for the Lord and worshipping Him, and dancing for Him and all sorts of stuff for God."
O.k. No pressure there!!! I appreciated his very deep and meaningful answer. I wish I could say I live up to that all the time, but alas I do not. I did find it interesting though that he related it all to God and not to him. Lately he has been fixated on the idea that our lives are not about us, but about God. It seems that pretty much anything that comes up he finds a way to make it about God. Sometimes I wish I had his faith.
Nathan, sitting in a bathtub at the time, gave the simplest answer about what makes a good mom. He said, "For letting us take a bath and for kissing everyone."
Yep, I'm in agreement. Letting your children take a bath and giving them kisses sound like good standards to me for what makes a good mom!!
No comments:
Post a Comment