Today is Mark's birthday. We celebrated by getting up early and going to Denny's for their "Free Grand Slam" day!! LOL We haven't been to Denny's in a really long time and we rarely go out for breakfast so it was a treat.
I bought Mark the movie "Fireproof". It is such a great film. We saw it the week of our 9th anniversary at the theatre. The boys gave Mark a shop vac. He's been working hard on his work bench and acquiring different tools and "guy things". Apparently, a shop vac is on the list!
He tends to be very low key about his birthday. On Super Bowl Sunday while at our friends' house I managed to surprise him with a birthday cake. I even bought the number candles to put "37" on top! We sang, Mark turned red, blew out his candles, and we ate cake! That was more than enough for him. He is just content with a simple celebration with as little attention as possible! Gee, opposites attract, right?! : )
Happy Birthday Honey! It's been a wonderful blessing to have spent the last 10 birthdays with you. I hope we have many more!
No comments:
Post a Comment