Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Big Mouth

Yesterday Nathan I and ran up to Little Caesar's to get some pizza for dinner. While we were heading back Nathan declared, "Mommy, I love you very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY much!" There could have been more very's, but I really wasn't counting. It was just a lot! I told him I loved him, too. He said he loved Daddy very, very much. The next sentence was just random. He said, "Mommy, you've got the biggest mouth in the world!" Hmmm. Do I? So I asked, "How do you know?" He said, "Because Daddy opened his mouth wide and it was 1 inch. When you open your mouth it's 5 inch."

He cracked me up. Although the measurements might be off, I most definitely have the biggest mouth in this family! And the loudest. I'm okay with that.

No comments: