Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Be Still My Heart

Benjamin just joined me on the couch and so sweetly placed his head on my shoulder. I reached for him and pulled him to my chest. As he lay against me sucking his thumb I just breathed in the moment. Kissing the top of his head I said, "I love you." Without hesitation his little head popped up and he said "wub boo". It's the first time he has said those words. Be still my heart. It just seems like yesterday he was a tiny baby.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that. Joshua used to say "I do" SO cute.

So, waht do you do about a thumb sucker becasue we have one trying to develop here and it is freaking me out.

Bohanon Family said...

so precious!!! Heck, Brooke still says it like that!! It's like her own little rebellion against growing older! :)