Saturday, November 1, 2008

A Cupful of Cute

It's hard to believe that Benjamin is already 16 months old. He's a walking, talking bona fide toddler. He has been blessed with an easy going personality and is truly a joyful little boy. Since he's my fourth I sometimes forget when he's supposed to do certain things. Tonight we decided to give him a regular cup. Truth be told, we couldn't find his sippy cup. He had wandered off somewhere with it and we were trying to eat dinner so I decided to let him try a regular cup. He knew exactly what to do and didn't spill one drop! I suppose he probably could have handled the task before, but it just hadn't occurred to me to try. He was so cute sitting there drinking like a big boy I had to get it on film. Here's the video:

No comments: