Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Blog Shmog

I can't seem to be very consistent in my blogging. I wish I could say that's unusual for me, but I tend to be inconsistent in my life. I try, I really do try, but consistency eludes me. Just ask my husband who has to endure a constant re-arranging of our furniture. I just like variety.

In the past though, if I felt discouraged about my inconsistent nature I would shy away from even attempting to continue whatever it was. Now, however, I will not let perfectionism get the better of me. I will forge ahead one blog entry at a time. If they are daily, weekly, or monthly so be it!

We are gearing up for school here. We're also planning for our trip to Alaska. In hind sight we probably should not have planned both at the same exact time! It's a lot to plan, but I think it's good for me. I feel stretched mentally and emotionally. That makes me more dependent on the Lord for His wisdom, guidance and strength. Where is the growing and maturing when one is totally comfortable in life?

Speaking of being taken out of my comfort zone...I'll be sharing tidbits of the last two weeks of our lives in the next couple of entries.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've been very proud of how regular you've kept up here!

Glad you are cool and comfy again!

just wondering how many sentences I'd type and end with !!

looky, there goes another one!!

Wow!
lol!
;-) !