Really my title should be "A Painting, I Will Go" since I'm the only one painting. I'm trying to get my school room ready for the new year. We've been using our upstairs bedroom which originally we used as an office for us so I painted it a cozy dark brown. It's way too dark for a school room. So I'm lightening it up.
Of course, I don't do anything a normal way. And I often lack efficiency because of my easily distracted nature. I went up to Sherwin Williams and brought home a sample. I began painting a small section and immediately hated it. It was way too yellow. Hmmmm. Yellow. Our upstairs bathroom is yellow and in need of a new coat of paint. I walked in and started painting. Mark came up there for something and found me being impetuous as usual. He retrieved a screwdriver and removed the socket plates and such. I stopped to spackle some holes and kept on painting. A little over an hour and the bathroom had a nice first coat.
So, I'm off to get a different color for the school room and another quart of paint for the bathroom.
I'm a painting fool!!
No comments:
Post a Comment