Joel was so excited to ride his new bike. He got it for his birthday. It's a little big, but we wanted to give him a bike he could use for a good while. Poor thing fell off a few times on the bike ride. One time was a really bad wipe out and he fought back the tears. He didn't let it discourage him though. He just set his mind to keep going and that's just what he did.
We stopped for a water break and I clicked a picture. Seth cracks me up!
I actually rode one-handed to snap this shot! Don't I have a cute view?!
Benjamin didn't quite make the whole trip. Nathan was happy to lend him a shoulder though.
When I ride my bike I feel like a kid again. There is just something so wonderfully refreshing feeling the wind in my face. The boys love our bike rides and I feel like it's something really special.
2 comments:
Keep going. You are winning me over....for next season, of course, since we only have weeks of fake warmth left.
Too cute Sandy...
Post a Comment