So then Joel says that he thinks he'll be a great father. I agree. : ) He said that he would love to have ten kids. I asked him if he thought it would be hard to have that many kids and he said, "Well, maybe, but having only two kids would be boring. Hmmmm, maybe I'll have four. Yeah, four sounds good." He was explaining all of this to us like he's given it a lot of thought. He said that he would like to have four children, a daughter first, then a son, then another daughter, and then another son. And he'd like to name them Sarah, Michael, Marie, and John.
Sometimes I feel like there is a grown man living in Joel's body. The things he ponders and talks about just amaze me sometimes. His perspective on life is just so interesting to me. He likes to talk and although at times it gets to be a little much, I love that he shares what is in his heart and on his mind.
1 comment:
Wow, he already has them named. That is hysterical!
Post a Comment