We decided before we even went to my sister's that we would leave at a decent time so the kids wouldn't be up too late. At about 8:15 we were putting on shoes and getting ready to leave. That's when Mark realized that they have Guitar Hero World Tour. We had to play it before we left. He played guitar and I played the drums. I think my teenaged nephews were a little surprised that their aunt had such rhythm! I also sang. The song list was too great. Who could resist singin "Livin' on a Prayer" or "Eye of the Tiger"? We jammed out! It was so incredibly fun. We finally left a little after 9:00. So much for getting the kids to bed at a decent time! LOL Oh well. They had a great time with their cousins.
This morning we went to church, came home for lunch and to do some laundry, and then went back to church for Financial Peace University. Mark and I have enjoyed leading the class. We love Dave Ramsey and have learned a great deal from his books and radio show. We feel blessed to be a part of it at church. Hopefully, if there is interest, we can lead this class once a year through our church.
We got home, put the kids to bed and now we are both sitting in the office on our computers. I love our office. And I love our "T" shaped desk. It's fun to be able to sit here with Mark. After years of traveling so much it feels so good to have him home working right here. Even though he still has travel a little, I feel incredibly blessed that when he's home he's HOME!
In fact, I recently took a picture!
Here's my daily view. : )
No comments:
Post a Comment