Benjamin only says a few words right now. Mostly it's Mama, Dada, Seth (De), and Joel (something with a long o sound). He babbles a lot and it seems like he's really talking, but we can't discern all the words yet! Over the past couple of weeks we've been telling him "Say please" when he wants something. All the other boys said, "Peas" or "Eeee" when they started saying it. Benjamin says "Doh" (pronounce dough). It's very cute, but we have no idea how he gets "doh" from "please"!
Tonight during dinner I asked Benjamin if he wanted more and he studied my lips intently as I repeated "more". He pursed his lips and said "Mmmmm". I held my breath. Could he be saying "more"?! I cheered as he completed the word..."Mmmmmmore"!
Tonight during dinner I asked Benjamin if he wanted more and he studied my lips intently as I repeated "more". He pursed his lips and said "Mmmmm". I held my breath. Could he be saying "more"?! I cheered as he completed the word..."Mmmmmmore"!
No comments:
Post a Comment