While doing school today we were studying about early civilizations. They began in river valleys like Mesopotamia between the Tigris River and Euphrates River. In China, civilization began near the Yellow River (Huang). I drew a very basic outline of China so Joel could draw the river. I need to interrupt myself and add that it was about lunch time and sometimes we start losing focus and get a little silly at this point.
I turned to get the map to find the exact location of the river. Behind me Seth says "Mom, why did you draw a horse on the board?" Chuckling, I said, "Hey, that's China!" With marker in hand and a silly grin he said, "No, look, it's a horse" as he began completing the picture for me. The horse ultimately morphed into a camel. I guess if Italy looks like a boot then China can look like a camel. : )
Here's the creative artist with his China camel.
No comments:
Post a Comment