You'd think naming a blog wouldn't be that difficult. Yet, I had the hardest time figuring out what to name my blog. I wanted something to capture this season of my life. I came up with a few ideas including "Married to a Geek" and "Living Life Loudly", but during my brainstorming I came up with "My Days and My Knights". I like the play on words and it seems that knights are a favorite around here. It's kind of been a theme in our family with the boys' room painted like a castle, our homeschool name being "Shield of Faith", and all the swords, shields and helmets to outfit a small army. And with all these guys around I feel like a Queen.
So, my blogging adventure begins. Well, rather my blogging adventure attempts to start up again. I think I have three entries in a blog somewhere out in cyberspace from a couple of years ago. Perhaps I'll do a little better with this one!
I plan to share stories of The Boys, our homeschooling journey, my married life, and whatever else relates to me. This is all how I see my world and the world around me. I'm excited to have this little nook where I can write as it strikes my fancy.
So, my blogging adventure begins. Well, rather my blogging adventure attempts to start up again. I think I have three entries in a blog somewhere out in cyberspace from a couple of years ago. Perhaps I'll do a little better with this one!
I plan to share stories of The Boys, our homeschooling journey, my married life, and whatever else relates to me. This is all how I see my world and the world around me. I'm excited to have this little nook where I can write as it strikes my fancy.
No comments:
Post a Comment