Last month we stayed at a hotel where Joel left "Beary", his teddy bear. He sleeps with Beary every night and was just devastated when we realized he was lost. Mark called the hotel and left a message about it. We didn't hear anything. A few days later Mark called again and they told him they would look for it. Again, we didn't hear anything. Mark called one more time and they told him they found Beary and would mail him to us. Mark asked them to put Joel's name on the package.
Meanwhile, Joel has been a good sport about it. We didn't realize how special Beary really was to him. One night Joel came downstairs when he was supposed to be asleep and he was crying. He said he just missed Beary and was so sad that he wouldn't see him again.
When Mark found out that they had found Beary we told Joel immediately and he was so excited. So, today when a box was delivered to our house I called for Joel and said, "There is a package here for you Joel!" Joel came running downstairs yelling "I KNOW WHAT IT IS! I KNOW WHAT IT IS! IT'S BEARY!!!!" He tore open the box and gave Beary a big bear hug!
1 comment:
aaawww.... poor Joely bug. I can only imagine! Brooke would be in shambles without Woofie. I'm so glad he got him back. I have a feeling that he felt the same way I did when I was told they found my gps. :)
Post a Comment