Saturday, January 24, 2009

Dr. Suess Style

Seth and Joel are taking a theatre class. They will do a short performance in a showcase next month. Their show is taken from Suessical the Musical. They are going to be dressed as characters from Dr. Suess books. Seth went for a simple costume of being a monkey. Joel is going to be "Thing 2". I'll post pictures of them in their costumes when the big day arrives.

Anyway, they have music they have to memorize so we've all been singing songs about Dr. Suess. And of course, we love his books too.

Welllll, on a recent business trip Mark came across something in an airport that he simply could not pass up. He called to tell me that he had a surprise for the boys and that he probably spent too much money, but he just had to get these gifts for them.

I have to say he was right...



Is that stinkin' cute or what?!

2 comments:

mideastmom said...

Must.have.those.shirts. I love them! Seriously, I e-mailed the link to dh (and showed them to MS, who, fortunately, approved). Off to look for them on-line...

Unknown said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!

A friend of mine just did signing interpretation for Seusical here.