Monday, January 26, 2009

Boys, Bikes, and Blessings

It seems I have many moments in my life when I just feel the weight of how blessed I am.

This was one of those moments.



Nathan just learned to ride a big boy bike this week. So this was the first time he got to ride on a bike ride instead of sitting in the pull-behind trailer. I just feel so blessed to have a wonderful husband who lovingly pours into these boys creating lasting memories. And I feel so blessed to have these precious sons. As I saw them preparing for a quick ride around the block I couldn't help but run and get the camera to capture the moment.

I felt a little twinge in my mama heart watching my third son join the ranks of bike riders. He's just growing up so fast. They all are. He has training wheels, but I know it's just a matter of time when he'll be yelling out "Look ma, no hands!" as he darts down the street keeping up with his brothers.

No comments: