Saturday, January 17, 2009

Feeling Uninspired

You'd think with four boys I'd never lack for anything to write about, yet here I sit with a blank mind. Well, not completely blank, but nothing that seems worth telling. Or maybe it's that I have too much to tell! I'm terrible at making decisions.

In any case, I just felt I needed to write something!! I have come here numerous times over the past week and a half to write and find myself just staring at my last post. Perhaps that is what has deterred me. It's a little hard to follow something about my dear Gram. How do I transition into talking about how Nathan won't poop in the toilet STILL or that I have a pinched nerve in my rear end that has bothered me for more than three weeks??

Well, I guess I just did make that transition, huh?

One of the things I learned from taking a writing class (when Seth and Joel were 1 and 2 and somehow I thought I had time to write. HA!) was that writing really is a discipline and skill. It should be practiced. So, I guess a rambling blog is better than not writing at all!

No comments: