Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Real Hugs

Benjamin gave me a real hug last night for the first time. I was holding him and we were playing "where's your nose...where's your belly button..." He was just as cute as could be laughing and playing. Then he just grabbed a hold of me throwing his arms tightly around my neck in a sweet hug. We've hugged before, but this time was just different. He initated the hug and squeezed tight.

We were all sitting together and Mark saw it, too. I squealed in delight which made Benjamin so happy that he started giving me hug after hug. He would hug, pull back with such a proud smile, giggle, and then hug me again.

Today he just did the same thing to Mark. Real hugs are the best!

1 comment:

Bohanon Family said...

I want one!! I want one!!! When do I get one??!!