Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Year's Eve

We went up to the church last night for a family game night. There were lots of people, lots of food, and lots of games. We wrapped up about 10:00 p.m. and headed home.

The boys were wiped out except for Seth. Joel, Nathan and Benjamin were ready to go to bed and we decided to let Seth stay up for a little while.

The three of us played Mario Kart on the Wii and had a great time. At midnight we went outside and watched a few fireworks the were going off in the neighborhood.

Seth was so happy to get to stay up late. I hope he'll have that special memory for years to come. We really enjoyed it, too!

1 comment:

Bohanon Family said...

Ours was ridiculously lame. Brooke was in bed by 7:15p. I was 8:15p and I think Jeff rolled in to bed a little after midnight... after falling asleep on the couch.