Tuesday, January 27, 2009

There's a Chill in the Air

I'm sitting outside watching Nathan ride his bike and Benjamin scoot around in his little car. Mark called a few minutes ago while taking Joel to gymnastics to tell me that in the ten minute drive the temperature dropped 12 degrees. He and Seth were going throw the baseball around in the park next to Joel's class and I hope it's not too chilly for them to do so.

Ahhh, Texas weather. It's crazy indeed, especially here. We're expecting this cold front and it's even supposed to dip below 40 in the next two days.

As I type these words I can feel the wind kicking up and it getting even cooler. I'm wearing short sleeves and probably won't last too much longer out here without a jacket.

And to think that just a few hours ago it was near 80. Crazy!!

No comments: